I spoke at the FreedomFest Conference again this year.
This is the 10th time I’ve been a speaker. It was great seeing so many DMU subscribers attending.
I had some great conversations with many business owners and leaders as well as political commentator Dinesh D’Souza, investment experts Keith Fitz-Gerald and Steve Forbes, Greg Gutfeld, Michael Medved, James O’Keefe from Project Veritas, and others.
I told Steve Forbes that the best speech of the conference was his talk on Obamacare.
He outlined details of a specific road map to not only repealing Obamacare but replacing it with a far better system than we had before.
I encourage you to order his DVD, you will be happy you did. You can order it and other FreedomFest speeches by clicking here.
Other favorite conference events featured:
- Steven Kates and Mark Skousen speaking on “Capitalism vs. Communism After 100 Years: What Every Student and Citizen Should Know About Marxism.” It concerns the fact that so much of Marxism is past history, forgotten and not known, yet Marxism is being revitalized among the Left without a context of what it really is.
- Stephen Moore and Andy Puzder on “Trump’s Washington Off the Record: Insider Revelations.” I didn’t get a chance to hear it but my wife did and she thought it was great.
- David Alinsky, Ralph Benko, Dinesh D’Souza on “Saul Alinsky: Radical Progressive or Freedom Fighter,” which was really good.
- Mike Lee, Thomas Massie, David Safavian on “Criminal Justice Reform of the 115th”
- Lawson Bader, Kent Lassman, Lawrence Reed, Jeffrey Tucker on “The Marvel of Free Markets.”
- Keith Fitz-Gerald, John Mauldin, Louis Navellier, Peter Schiff on “Bull vs. Bear Panel.”
A major theme evolving from FreedomFest is that if you don’t understand free-market economics, you’re going to compromise on critical issues that may sound good but have terrible unintended consequences.
Another major benefit of FreedomFest was seeing how companies are raising capital privately, thanks to the new Jobs Act.
Some are using crowdfunding to fast tracking becoming public, some are just raising money to expand.
If you are interested in that, I will be doing a webinar at 11 a.m. (PST) Aug. 17. To register for the webinar, click here.
You get a sense of where America is at, solutions you won’t hear in the media, and to meet and talk to some of the brightest minds in the investment, business, political and economic fields.
Want to see what you missed? Here’s a 5-minute highlights video.
What do you think? Write me at email@example.com