Harvard Business School’s Clayton Christensen, estimates that each year there are 30,000 or more new consumer products that are launched into markets each year, of which around 95% of those products fail. Christensen goes on to point out one flaw that individuals tend to focus on when marketing a product. He identified that companies focus in on the wrong method to build a buyer persona.
- Product Launch Marketing: 3 Tips to Accelerate Your Launch
- Testing Corner: Which is Best? Benefit, Branding or You-Orientation in a Headline?
- Direct Response Copy Tip of the Week: The “FD” Fix to Boost Your Response
- New Audio Book – The New Multichannel Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now
- 6 Post-Pandemic Developments in Direct Mail Marketing and Multichannel Integration