For consumer marketing, a new study shows the importance of Mobile Optimizing your lead generation or sales. This means your ads or landing page conversion series is powerfully optimized for cell phone users.
Here are six important findings you should know.
- The click-through rate (CTR) for direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands was 3x higher on mobile than on desktop.
- The conversion rate was 50% higher on mobile devices than on desktop.
- The cost per conversion (CPC) was 25% lower on mobile devices compared to desktops.
- The iPhone outperformed Android phones with 3x more clicks and conversions.
- Women tend to respond to mobile with 2x more clicks and conversions compared to men.
- And direct-to-consumer for shoes and beauty products perform the best on mobile, while alcohol and education marketing performed the worst.
Do you need help with mobile optimizing your direct response campaign? We can conduct a free assessment of any current campaign you’re working on … or we can partner to take your direct response marketing efforts to the next level.
Interested? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-212-5727.