This policy covers how Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. treats personal information that it receives from a client or otherwise gathers when you use our services or our website. “Personal information” is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. does not own or control, to third party websites (even if linked to the Website) or to people that Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. does not employ or manage.
Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we Collect from You
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
Information you Voluntarily Provide to us:
We collect the following information from you when you provide it to us:
- Information you provide prior to purchasing one of our products or services, such as your name, email, phone, company, industry, address.
- Information you provide as part of purchasing one of our products or services, including payment information, credentials for accessing your social media sites, access to your website, etc.
- Information that you provide when you email us (for support or otherwise).
- Information that you provide during your telephone conversations with us, which we may monitor or record.
Information we collect about your usage and devices:
We collect data relating to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- IP address, Browser type and Version
- Type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier
- Geographic location
- Pages you view
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens)
- Metadata about how your customers, contacts, and users interact with the Services we provide you
- Your interactions with any videos we offer
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
We store the data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
How we use Your Information
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you, and to ensure the proper functioning of our Services.
- To offer and improve our Services
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target current or prospective customers with our products or services through online advertisements served on third-party sites by third-party vendors, such as Google (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and as otherwise described in this privacy notice.
- We also use the information we receive to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products or services.
- Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
- We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
Sharing of Information
Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your customers with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Protection of Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc., our employees, our users, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection; responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and when we believe it is necessary, sharing information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Agents: We work with and employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending email, analyzing data, providing user services, fulfilling orders, delivering services, maintaining and operating the Website, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity and conducting customer surveys. Unless we tell you differently, Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc.’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you and your consumers to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or your consumers or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information and your consumers’ personal information. Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private and Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. takes that task seriously, however, Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. For additional information about the security measures Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. uses in connection with the Website, contact us.
What Other Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. features.
Specific considerations for residents of, and businesses within, the State of California.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) is a new data privacy law that establishes various rights for California state residents. The law applies to companies that do business in California and meet one of several criteria. CCPA requires giving residents the right to opt out of the “sale” of their “personal information” (as the law defines those terms), with the opt-out offered via a prominent “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on the “selling” party’s homepage. CCPA does recognize certain exceptions to the definition of “sale,” such that not all transfers of personal information are “sales.” For example, transferring personal information to a “service provider” under the law is not a sale.
Under the terms of the CCPA, Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. is a Service Provider, and already has numerous safeguards in place for protecting consumer information across all of our products. We do not have any product offerings that establish a direct relationship between us and any consumers. We act exclusively as a Service Provider to help facilitate the interactions between our business clients (i.e. you), and your customers/consumers.
For the sake of completeness, here are the five general rights provided by CCPA for the personal information for California consumers:
- To know what information is collected about them – As part of our sales process with you, we collect certain information, which is explained above in the sections “Information we collect about you” and “Cookies”.
- To know whether and to whom their personal information is sold/disclosed, and to opt-out of its sale – Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc. does not sell or disclose your personal information.
- To have a business delete their personal information – California consumers may ask you to delete their information from your systems. As one of your service providers, we will not be providing “Do not sell my personal information” or “Delete my data” links on any of our toolbars, forms, emails or other products or services. We will, however, be providing tools to you, our business clients, so that you can delete your customers’ information from our systems. We will rely on you to perform the necessary validation steps to ensure that the consumer requesting deletion is the actual person, or an approved agent for that consumer. Initially please send deletion requests to email@example.com, or your customer advocate. Eventually we will roll out tools so that you can initiate the deletion requests yourself.
- To not be discriminated against for exercising their rights under the Act (i.e. to receive equal service and pricing) – We are a Service Provider, with no direct relationship with any consumer, therefore it is impossible for us to discriminate in this way. We will comply with and facilitate all deletion requests from our Business clients.
If you are a business or individual operating within California, a former client of Creative Direct Marketing Group, CDMG Inc., and wish to have your information removed from our systems, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, Suggestions, or to Contact Us
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
1313 4th Ave N.
Nashville TN 37208