I have two major events coming up, and I don’t want you to miss out on either one!
- Money Show, San Francisco: August 23 through August 26.
If you’re in the San Francisco area, and would like to get together, I will be at the money show from August 23 through August 26.
If you want to meet, contact me office at (310) 212-5727 or email me at email@example.com.
2. JOBS Act Webinar: September 7th, 2016 at 12:00pm.
Normally, Congress has been very hostile towards businesses, corporations, and investment firms.
But one of their latest laws, the JOBS Act, has made it easier for small businesses to raise funds, while also limiting the regulatory burdens placed on them.
With the JOBS Act, now you can:
- Spend more time raising capital—privately, without the burdens of going public.
- Communicate with investors to advertise your business
- Take your time to transform your company before it goes public
- Engage in crowd-funding for new businesses, whether as a public or a private company.
Our next webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 at 12:00pm.
It will be entitled: Learn how to raise up to $50 million for your startup — FREE Webinar
Please sign up for it here.
To learn more of the basics about the JOBS Act, check out Caleb Huey’s interview with NewsMax Las Vegas. The webinar is sponsored by Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Forum
Want to learn more about how the JOBS Act can fund your business, help you draw in new prospects, and raise profits? Call me at (310) 212-5727 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.