You may be surprised to discover that USPS has a new service that is dominating email marketing—with an amazing 95% open rate.
Their new “informed delivery” emails show consumers photos of their physical mail before they actually receive it.
Consumers love the service…and are using “Informed Delivery” more and more to see what they can expect in their mailboxes. Approximately 6.5 million Americans check the service emails daily or every other day. “Informed Delivery” is an exciting, innovative development for the US Post Office, and will also help to boost direct mail open rates for marketers who use physical mail.
I’ve sent over a billion direct mail pieces in the past four decades. If you would like to discuss using direct mail in your marketing, give me a call at (310)212-5727, or email Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- 12 Strategic Keys to Generating Leads or Sales from “Skimmers”
- Direct Mail Power Strategy: P.S. Don’t Let This Happen To You
- New Threat: Why Increasing Government Data Regulation Won’t Fix Security Breaches
- How One Alternative Health Entrepreneur Created a Multi-Million Dollar Business
- 7 Powerful Marketing Strategies of the Socialist/Progressive Movement…that Every Business Should Copy Now