I love video and TV commercials. They’re a powerful channel to greater profits.
I know because I’ve created more than 300 videos and TV commercials over the last 40 years.
And right now, thanks to the pandemic and quarantine, TV viewership, streaming, and video consumption has shot through the roof.
Even better, so has response rates of those marketing now … especially those with the right message.
When Ronald Reagan deregulated the antiquated rule that outlawed infomercials longer than 30 minutes, we were among the first to create long infomercials as sales tools.
Now, the hottest video innovation and breakthrough for marketing, especially in this climate, is pre-rolls – the awesome commercial before a video.
Here’s what we know …
- They work. That’s why we’re using them for most of our clients right now.
- The first three seconds may be the most important. 30% to 40% of your success is in those few seconds.
- The call to action (CTA) is the second most important element.
- Pre-rolls allow you to target any number of audiences, like investors, or conservatives, or the alternate health market.
- ANY pre-roll gives you an automatic, immediate SEO benefit on YouTube and Google.
- You can use your pre-rolls in multiple places … your landing page, in a banner or Facebook ad, in emails, etc.
- YouTube now even provides buttons that say, “shop now,” which you can easily convert to say, “subscribe now,” or “donate now,” or “attend this event,” etc. Use them.
If you need help testing a pre-roll campaign, or you want to learn how to implement, please call Johnny on 615.933.4647 or email me at email@example.com.