Most marketers are so excited about their own product or service that they’re convinced the prospect should be as well.
They ignore the pervasive problem of disbelief.
Of course, disbelief kills leads and sales, so marketers should do everything they can to fight it off.
Here are 6 ways you can fight disbelief (FD):
- Give specifics and details
- Research and back up your claims
- Include footnotes on key copy points
- Use photos, names, and state details in your testimonials
- Use reviews and ratings
- Include the powerful proof elements of charts and graphs.
Of course, fighting disbelief isn’t limited to just these six things, but they are the best way to make sure you’re let this silent killer destroy your marketing efforts.
If you need help fighting disbelief, call me on (615) 615-6633 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.