What is the prospect’s most common questions? Objections? Deal killers?
Make a list.
Then write a persuasive paragraph or two addressing it and overcome the “deal killers.”
Keep that list. You’ll want to use it over and over.
For example, I have 10 “deal killers” I always ask myself if it’s appropriate to address in marketing copy.
Here are my 10:
- Does the copy grab my attention right away?
- Does it recognize my pain, fear and needs?
- Is there a good value proposition?
- Is it written to me … and me alone?
- Does the writer care about me?
- Does the writer believe what he is saying?
- Do I believe the writer? Does he have credibility?
- Why should I buy now and not later?
- Is there an alternative?
- Do I feel comfortable about buying now or responding?
These are crucial questions that every marketer needs to answer.
What would you add to this list?
Also, here is a video, “10 Deal Killers That Will Cripple and Destroy Your Campaign,” I did that outlines my Top 10 list.
Take a look, the 3-minute video gives more insight.
If you need help with your next marketing campaign, write me at email@example.com or call me at 310-212-5727.