Marketing is changing fast.
And it’s changing for the better in 2018.
The changes occurring for marketers on Facebook and other areas are huge.
Even the changes with old media like direct mail are dramatic.
If you’re a president or marketing director who wants to maximize return on your marketing investment and dramatically boost response – and profits- in the coming year, register for my next FREE webinar, “28 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018” on Thursday, December 14th at 11:00 a.m. at PST.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to put that look-a-like audiences on steroids and get five to 10 times the accuracy.
- Send a direct mail piece to everyone who has visited your website. The increase in response and profitability of this has been amazing.
- The No. 1 way to generate high-quality leads on Facebook that is brand new and only a handful of marketers know about.
- The latest copy secrets that sell, and the No. 1 tactic that can increase your response.
- New marketing techniques that apply to all media… if you don’t use them you will get less response today than you would 5 years ago.
Here are some key new trends I’ll be teaching you in “28 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018”:
- Little Known New Breakthroughs With Facebook
- The Surprising Digital Video Explosion
- Videologs and the ‘Wow’ Effect
- The Rules of Email Are Changing
- Direct Mail Resurgence … Thanks to New Technology
- Mobile Marketing Breakthroughs
- Key to Success: The Offer That Will Work for 2018
- The amazing secret to pre-roll success
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into the hottest new trends in marketing in 2018- for free!
Register today for “28 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018.”
Here are the rest of this issue’s articles:
- How Personality Can Dramatically Increase Response
- Why I Can Help You Supercharge Your Marketing As Never Before
- A Breakthrough in Video Marketing: Livestreaming
- Don’t Miss Our Advanced Marketing Boot Camp
- Celebrating a Free Market Economy on Thanksgiving