You’ll find a goldmine of marketing secrets in my new book, 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital. It’s a 152-page roadmap to successful marketing.
The primary advice: Those wanting to raise capital under the equity crowdfunding/JOBS Act.
Secondary advice: Marketers interested in the newest breakthroughs, especially with investors and the senior market.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover:
- What is the JOBS Act?
- The Seeds of the JOBS Act: The Crowdfunding Revolution
- Three Major Categories for an Equity Crowdfunding Campaign
- Four Critical Paths for Reaching the Investor: How to Raise Capital that is Accountable and Targeted
- How to Raise Capital Directly from Investors with an Integrated and Multichannel Marketing Campaign
- Custom Lists: The Power of your Database and Data Modeling
- Powerful Direct Response Copy Secrets for Marketing to the Investor
- Your Offer: Critical to Your Success
- The Foundation: Direct Response Landing Page
- Direct Mail: Specifically Targeting Your Audience to Generate High-Quality Investor Leads and Shareholders
- Email: Effective Communication or Waste of Time?
- Banner Ads: Powerful Lead Generation
- Facebook: 8 Critical Tools for Your Equity Crowdfunding Campaign
- Pre-Roll Profits: The Commercial Before the Video
- Retargeting to Dramatically Boost Response
- How to Supercharge Your Marketing with “Look-a-like” Audiences
- The Surprising Power of Amazon-Generated Data to Reach Investors
- Video: The Power You Shouldn’t Ignore
- The Key Question: Your Spokesperson
- Testing to Maximize Results
- Increase Response with a Follow-Up Kit and Conversion Series
- Analyzing Results to Improve Your Equity Crowdfunding Campaign
You can buy it on Amazon here.
If you do order 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital, please leave a review. Thanks in advance.
Or, you can order here, and I’ll autograph the book for you.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles: