Let me tell you about a powerful marketing secret that can drastically boost your response— it’s your offer.
In a marketing campaign to generate investors for a new start-up company, I first created powerful copy and graphics in a magalog form to be able to excite the investors about investing in a private — not public — company under the JOBS Act.
The JOBS Act is a new law which allows companies to raise money privately for the first time in over 80 years, depending on the filing. It can be one through 506(c) for accredited investors only – those making 200,000 or more a year or have estates of 1,000,000 or more. Or it can be done under regulation A, which means any investor.
This marketing campaign is for a new, growing company called StarShop, and is a classic example of the best in modern integrated marketing technology.
The foundation of the campaign was using the most advanced data modeling available, aiming at the target audience, in this case investors.
All the marketing used powerful direct response copy and art.
Emails were created and sent before, during, and after the direct mail piece arrives in the home.
Here’s the email:
Here’s the magalog:
Facebook newsfeed ads were sent to prospects receiving the magalog.
Facebook newsfeed ads were also sent to a look-a-like audience, built upon the advanced data of the look-a-like direct mail campaign.
Banner ads are used to serve only the people who are receiving the direct mail piece.
Retargeting was used for both Google and Facebook, so that anybody who has visited the landing page is served multiple ads.
A special direct response landing page was created.
These are all great tactical ways to maximize response and create a winning campaign.
But in this case, I created one more element. For the accredited investor, I wanted to create an offer that was irresistible.
I wanted them to know that not only could they invest with hopes of making money, they could get key benefits and perks.
They were offered:
- A New Year’s Eve Party in Times Square, New York
- VIP Suites
- After Party at the Grammy Awards Ceremony
- Red Carpet Movie Premieres in Los Angeles and New York
If they invested, they would get these special perks.
Plus, I created a traditional premium offer for leads—special reports.
Is your offer in your marketing as strong as it can be? Have you thought outside of the box? How can you create stronger, more powerful offer?
Offers can be about as much as 30% to 40% of the success of your campaign.
Sometimes, your offers can be an extension of your product or service, as was the case of my client StarShop.
If you’d like to learn how to create a powerful offer – and equity crowdfunding campaign – I urge you to take a look at my new book, 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital.
It’s based on over 40 years of marketing to investors – and over $1 billion in assets raised.
Its the world’s first-ever guide to equity crowdfunding marketing – containing secrets and little-known insights to helping you raise the capital you need to see outstanding growth and profits.
- My #1 secret foundation to a marketing campaign that gets incredible response
- 6 powerful steps to create a multi-channel, integrated marketing campaign
- 8 little-known prospecting tactics using look-a-like audiences
- How to strategically target and retarget your “perfect prospects”
- 4 critical keys to marketing on Amazon … and why you can’t afford not to use this revolutionary new marketing platform
- 8 innovative new Facebook strategies that you must use for effective results
- Why testing your results may be the most important step you take in your marketing
- And more…
And, for a limited time only, you can have 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital for 20% off, when you order here.
Or, click here to order 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital from Amazon. Please, remember to leave a review!
There’s also a kindle version available on Amazon.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- 5 Keys to Lifting Response and Boosting Profits with Multichannel, Integrated Marketing [Bespoke’s Award-Winning B2C Campaign]
- Copy Tip: The Most Powerful Word You Can Use in Your Sales Copy (and it’s not “Free” or “You”)
- Testing Corner: The Power of Current Events