Barry Kaye & Associates target audience are accredited investors.
For over 15 years, Barry Kaye & Associates were helping protect the assets of accredited investors who have assets of $3 million and above.
While very successful, they needed help to be able to generate more quality leads and turn those leads into clients.
To tackle this project, I created a 12-point marketing plan to help improve their response and supercharge their growth.
- Accountable Advertising – I wanted to make sure that everything that was done marketing wise could be assigned a cost per lead and cost per sales. This way we could prove the success of any part of the progress.
- Scientific Marketing – I wanted to make sure that we could test various creative versions of our marketing materials and verify what the marketplace would respond best to.
- Direct Response Copy & Art – Direct response copy & art are essential to increase response. General ad agencies, editorial and content writers cannot write quality direct response copy.
- Advanced Direct Mail: Magalog – Barry Kaye has been using the traditional postcards. While cheap, the postcards produced a very low response. He would send the postcards out and hope the prospects would come to one of his seminars on asset protection for the accredited investors. What I proposed was to create a magalog that looked similar to Forbes magazine. This magalog had 16 pages, side bars and articles that would present a powerful presentation unlike any of its competition. Plus, enough room to tell his story in a complimentary and interesting way.
- Direct Response Ads – My agency created ads that could be used for Forbes magazine and other publications. Full page ads that have an advertorial look to them and native advertising, which dramatically increased the response.
- Direct Response TV – We ran 30 sec & 60 sec direct response television commercials on the financial stations.
- Infomercial with a twist – We created a powerful infomercial for Barry Kaye. But unlike most infomercials, since this was for a targeted audience, we did a special campaign where we would only run the TV commercial on the cable channels in an affluent area where Barry Kaye would be running his seminar. And we created a direct mail piece that would go to cable subscribers before and after the infomercial to drive them ultimately to the seminar, or to generate the lead.
This powerful integrated marketing approach more than tripled his leads and his conversion rate.
What do you think? Contact me at 310-212-5727 or email at email@example.com.