Most marketers are so excited about their own product or service and convinced that the prospect should be, too.
But they ignore the issue of disbelief.
Disbelief kills leads and sales
That’s why FD—Fighting Disbelief—plagues most marketers. They do a poor job.
Fighting disbelief comes in the following ways:
- Give specifics and details
- Research and backup of your claims
- Foot notes on key copy points
- Testimonials: use pictures, name, state
- Reviews and Rating … yes, use *****
- Charts and Graphs—powerful proof.
These are not all, but these are among the best to make sure that your copy incorporates “FD” Fix.
Do you have any questions or need help with your copy? Want tips on how to fight consumer disbelief? Call me at (310) 212-5727 or email at email@example.com