Are you a president or marketing director?
Have you tried multiple marketing strategies…with little success?
Are you looking for powerful new ways to maximize return on your marketing investment?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions…and you want to dramatically boost response – and profits- in the coming year, register for my FREE webinar, “29 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018” this Thursday, on December 14th at 11:00 a.m. at PST.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to put that look-a-like audiences on steroids and get five to 10 times the accuracy.
- Send a direct mail piece to everyone who has visited your website. The increase in response and profitability of this has been amazing.
- The No. 1 way to generate high-quality leads on Facebook that is brand new and only a handful of marketers know about.
- The latest copy secrets that sell, and the No. 1 tactic that can increase your response.
- New marketing techniques that apply to all media… if you don’t use them you will get less response today than you would 5 years ago.
Here are some key new trends I’ll be teaching you in “29 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018”:
- Little Known New Breakthroughs With Facebook
- The Surprising Digital Video Explosion
- Videologs and the ‘Wow’ Effect
- The Rules of Email Are Changing
- Direct Mail Resurgence … Thanks to New Technology
- Mobile Marketing Breakthroughs
- Key to Success: The Offer That Will Work for 2018
- The amazing secret to pre-roll success
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into the hottest new trends in marketing in 2018- for free!
Register today for “29 New and Surprising Trends for Marketing Products and Services in 2018.”
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
12 Little-Known Keys to Powerfully Boost Response and Profits on Amazon
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
Little-known Marketing Secret to Drastically Increase Response
Copy Tip: The 5 U’s for Compelling Copy
Testing Corner: Which Email Subject Line Grabbed the Most Clicks?