There are around 103 million people over the age of 50 in the United States.
- 28 million in the “silent” generation (73+)
- 75 million baby boomers (53-73)
Here is an infographic showing all five major demographics:
“Silents” and “Baby Boomers” are incredibly valuable markets. Don’t ignore these segments of the population. They have high purchasing power and are brand-loyal. Here’s an article I wrote with keys to effectively marketing to seniors – “Marketing to Seniors: 38 Special Advertising Insights.”
Click here to read.
If you would like to discuss your marketing strategy to the senior market, give me a call at (310) 212-5727 or email Caleb at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- 6 Costly and Common Direct Mail Blunders [Part 2]
- Equity Crowdfunding Book: Pre-Order Your Autographed Copy Today
- Join me at FreedomFest: The Nation’s Largest Conference on Liberty, Economic Freedom and Investment Opportunities
- Shopping Cart Stats