I’ve gotten calls about our new breakthrough, the videolog.
It’s a video placed in a direct mail format, and let me tell you…
You open the mail piece and watch the video begin to play surrounded by persuasive copy and art.
But the videolog is not intended for mass production – yet.
It’s for direct marketing campaigns under 100,000 units.
Watch the video below to see the videolog in action and for more details.
Are you interested in creating a powerful, response-boosting videolog for your next campaign? Give me a call at (310)212-5727 or email Caleb at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Accutrade: How a Three-Dimensional Direct Mail Campaign Changed Everything
- You’re Invited: FreedomFest, the Biggest Conference in the Nation for Pro-Free Market, Pro-Freedom Advocates
- Box/Subscription Marketing Strategy: Interview with David Bakey of Harry’s Shave Club
- 6 Steps to Maximize Renewals and Conversions—Why This Campaign Won an Industry “Gold Standard”
- Email Reminder! Use Alt Tags