Your database is a gold mine for:
And if you have a database of leads, your best performing list for conversion…is your leads.
I’ve worked with companies through 5 recessions. Here is what I’ve learned:
- Your database is usually neglected and undermarketed to.
- Your database marketing – copy, offer, positioning, USP, and more – has not been updated or changed.
- Your database has no new plan on how to be mined.
For example, here are the major database efforts we created:
- Former Clients
- Database leads
- Prospect conversion series
- Retention Series
- Loyalty program
- Welcome Series
- Multi-channel Integration
For each of these, a refocus is necessary. Maybe an outside second opinion. Because each of these can help you survive, grow, and dominate your market for years to come.
For example, before the pandemic 38% of your customers would avoid a retail loyalty program.
There wasn’t enough perceived value.
But now your customer:
- needs conversation
- needs to feel loved
- needs a special offer
- is more willing to join a club
63% of your customers value faster delivery. For example, what can you offer?
It increases profits, lifetime value, and helps with cross-selling/up-selling new product launches.
Need help in database marketing? Call Johnny at 615.933.4647.