Here are 3 facts most marketers forget:
- The highest seasonal response rate occurs between the last week of December and the second week of January.
- From mid-December to Christmas, many marketers see a drop-off in response. Unless you have a specific Christmas promotion, pull back on digital, direct mail and electronic marketing at this time.
- Follow our Christmas marketing instructions here.
If you’d like to learn about how you can boost your marketing for the holiday season, give me a call at (310)212-5727 or email Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Need to Raise Capital to Expand Your Business?
- Warning! Think Twice Before Deleting Inactive Email Names
- Judicial Tyranny: Imposing Clairvoyance on the Advertising and Marketing Industry
- Like Politics?