When writing copy for your marketing campaign, you only have a few seconds to grab the attention of your prospects. That’s why you must choose your words carefully.
As they read, the copy must continue to arouse their interest. Avoid anemic copy and generalities. For example do not say or indicate that:
- Maybe your product will work.
- Eventually they should purchase your product.
- Perhaps they should consider using your product.
You need to hit them hard and to the point with hot words that express urgency and action. Such as:
- Don’t delay, pain relief can be yours now. Call within the next 2 days and you’ll also receive a free gift.
- Let me tell you about the secret Fed move that could cause gold to make you a fortune.
- Introducing the newest breakthrough in…
You need to sound confident in what you are selling, while at the same time creating an alarming effect with carefully chosen words.
Hot words I like to use include:
- At last
Need copy help? Please contact me at (310) 212-5727 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles: