If you send emails to advertise your product or service, it’s critical that you know these four powerful email marketing statistics.
They will help you develop and hone your email marketing strategy—and stay keyed into what’s working…and what’s not.
Here are four stats to know for 2018:
- 269 billion business and consumer emails were sent in 2017.
- By the end of 2018, the total number of email users are anticipated to increase to 2.2 billion.
- Segmented email campaigns average a 14.31% higher open rate than non-segmented campaigns.
- Likewise, segmented email campaigns average a 100.95% higher click rate than non-segmented campaigns.
If you would like to discuss your email marketing strategy, give me a call at (310)212-5727 or email Caleb at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- 2018 Super Bowl Ad Lineup: 10 Things To Know About What Made Viewers Laugh, Cry and Take Action
- Economic Christmas Wrap-up