Direct mail is a powerful tool to generate leads, sales and profits with todays Advanced Data Modeling (ADM) and integrated multi-channel marketing, it’s a key to unlay new sales and marketing.
But direct mail has a variety of formats. Some produce better newsletters than others.
Having created thousands of direct mail formats, testing over 10,000 variables and mailing over 1 billion direct mail packets for clients, the magalog is one of the highest preforming direct mail formats.
In direct mail, the most common direct mail formats are:
- Envelope mailings
- Postcard mailings
- Self mailers
Lets look at the magalog formats.
The power of the Magalog
- The Magalog is an excellent way to dramatically present your product or service … both business-to-business and consumer.
- It looks like a magazine, feels like a magazine, but it’s not a magazine. It’s a powerful direct response tool to create a breakthrough campaign.
- It’s usually 20-28 pages.
The diversity of the Magalog
I’ve created Magalogs that market a diverse range of products and services, such as business-to-business software, products for human resource directors, reverse mortgages, alternative health products and investment products and services and much more.
A Magalog is an infomercial in print.
- For customers, it stands out.
- For business-to-business advertising, it gets past the gatekeeper.
- For both, you’ll get a powerful response. It cuts through the clutter and skepticism.
To watch a brief video that explains and shows examples of Magalogs.
If you need help creating credibility on your website or landing pages, call me at 310-212-5727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles: