The V.I.V.A.™ (Valuable Information, Value-Added) direct marketing system is designed to:
- Dramatically increase your sales and profits
- Set your company apart with a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Create a “branding” effect to help you gain market share
- Overcome skepticism and objections of buyers
- Rapidly expand your customer/client base
- Multiply sales from your existing database
The V.I.V.A.™ direct marketing system features secrets to more profitable marketing
What is the secret to CDMG’s winning promotions? It’s the V.I.V.A.™ direct marketing system, which stands for “Valuable Information, Value-Added.” Here’s what that means…
1) Giving away valuable information overcomes skepticism and boosts response.
Think about it: What is your reaction when someone tries to sell you something? Chances are good you may be defensive or not interested, right?
We live in an age of skepticism. Your prospect just won’t automatically believe what you say.
We also live in an age of information. One major study showed the top reason prospects did not respond to an offer was a lack of benefits showing why it was in their self interest to respond.
They were too skeptical.
But what if someone gives you some valuable information on a topic of interest? You’re much more open to the message, right?
CDMG has helped develop and refine the “informational” marketing advantage into a powerful strategy for generating greater response. And that means more money for you.
This strategy uses valuable information — such as trends, forecasts, new findings, facts and secrets — to help educate prospects and motivate them to order. Informational marketing is especially effective in promoting more complex products or services that need detailed explanations.
For example, in a promotion for a natural health newsletter, CDMG revealed little-known natural cures, with full details and documentation. These cures are examples of what the prospect will read in the newsletter if he orders.
Or, in promoting a software program, CDMG showed prospects the secrets behind the system, revealing information that helped overcome skepticism and produce greater profits through early adoption of the product.
2) Using a Value-Added approach builds perceived value and increases response.
The V.I.V.A. direct marketing system also uses the relationship-building strategy of value-added marketing.
This is the strategy that builds the “perceived value” of any promotion by:
- Including valuable information within the promotion itself
- Including special incentives, such as FREE gifts or premiums, to motivate prospects to order
Prospects feel they are getting something of value just by reading the promotion. They are getting substance, not just sales copy.
VIVA will help set your product or service apart – and help boost your sales dramatically.
If you’re interested in talking about how we can help you use this value-driven, profit-boosting approach in your marketing and advertising, give me a call at (310)212-5727 or email Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Marketing Survival Guide: 8 Little-Known Steps for Preparing for a Disaster
- First Timers – Email Power Strategy to Raise Response
- What is Direct Marketing? Dispelling False Assumptions