Entrepreneurs and company presidents are often confused … even overwhelmed … with choosing the most impactful and cost-effective ways to:
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Bring in new customers faster and more cost-effectively
- Dominate their market with an exciting product or service
- Successfully launch a new product or reposition an existing one
Marketing and advertising directors can’t make mistakes. They don’t have budgets to waste, and must see great results – now.
The new trend to lift response and achieve market response is intelligent, accountable and scientific advertising: multichannel, integrated marketing and advertising.
As a business owner or marketing director, you hear a lot of different advice on how to best market your product or service.
You have learned that social media marketing is a great route – it’s fast, low-budget, and relevant.
You might be told that email marketing is your best option for reaching your ideal audience and getting a high response.
You have also heard about direct mail – an “old school” approach to marketing that gets an excellent response.
Ultimately, you want to implement the best marketing approach – the strategy that will get a high response, at a great cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale.
You want to use the approach that will get you the highest profits.
For more than 40 years, I’ve helped businesses see rapid growth with marketing and advertising.
I’ve seen skyrocketing profits.
I’ve seen ideas and dreams become reality.
I’ve seen small companies explode into multimillion dollar companies and large companies grow bigger.
And, I have learned that your best marketing approach is none of the options listed on the previous page.
It’s “all of the above.”
This is the very best way to:
- Launch a product or service…
- Grown an existing brand…
- Reposition an existing mature product or service…
Let me explain:
Your best marketing approach is called “multichannel, integrated marketing.”
This approach implements all of the strategies listed above – and more – to significantly boost your response rate … and supercharge your profits.
It’s marketing and advertising on steroids. It will revolutionize your marketing results.
Multichannel, integrated marketing is revolutionizing the way businesses like you reach new prospects … upsell and cross-sell more effectively … get higher response …. earning massive profits.
Multichannel, integrated marketing:
- Combines marketing across all channels – digital, direct mail, social media, and more – to generate new leads, conversions and sales
- Deploys all materials to the same names, boosting response from prospects, leads and current customers
- Drives potential customers back to the same landing page, with the same powerful offer throughout all materials
- Uses advanced data modeling and other high-level targeting strategies to reach your “perfect prospects”
- Gives potential customers the impression of a widespread presence and high budget
And, it’s accountable and scientific: You always measure what works and what does not … you know your cost-per-lead and your cost-per-sale.
In my new book, The New Multichannel, Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel, Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now, I reveal everything you need to know now about creating a profitable, accountable marketing campaign using today’s cutting-edge strategies.
- 7 surprising ways to supercharge your response rate and reach your “perfect prospects” with look-alike audiences (pg.25)
- The Amazon marketing revolution that gives you the power to use insider data from the world’s largest online retailer to retarget your leads and reach responsive new prospects (pg.73)
- My #1 “secret weapon” to achieving awesome ROI (It’s the same tool I’ve used to turn small companies into multimillion dollar corporations) (pg. 105)
- 50 proven rules to writing copy that captures the attention of your prospects and entices them to click “Buy Now” (pg.161)
- 5 creative essentials you need to create a multichannel, integrated campaign with maximum response (pg.159)
- 6 unique direct mail formats you may have never heard of – packages that can help set you apart from the competition and convert hot leads into loyal customers (pg.131, 141)
- 13 ways to use Facebook “on steroids” to reach responsive prospects, retarget your leads and get people to click (pg.33)
These are cutting-edge tools that are combined with proven marketing principles to get you the response you’re looking for.
Now, I’m making a special offer to DMU subscribers.
For a limited time only, I’m offering The New, Multichannel Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel, Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now for 20% off – for only $19.95 (regular price is $24.95).
Click here to order now, and get 20% off.
Please, don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn strategies and tactics that could transform your marketing…help you reach your business goals…and help you stop wasting time and money on marketing that simply doesn’t work.
Here are the rest of this week’s titles:
- Direct Mail: The Critical Power of a Lift Note
- Copy Tip: The Power of Understatement
- Retromarketing Breakthrough: The Newsalog (video)